Stephen Uunivurss Stephen Uunivurss

I see elements of Unkinojoe's style here which is cool. However, your voice acting doesn't sound great; it sounds as if you're keeping your voice down, although, I can understand why, since talking into a microphone is definitely a nerve racking experience at first so I'm sure that it'll improve with time as you get more comfortable with it.

The overall humour wasn't that great in my opinion and the cancer joke felt incredibly out of place aswell as being a very risky move. However, the ending with Amethyst was amusing.

I hope to see more from you in the future! :)

Shword Shword

This game has a very nice concept, however, the control scheme is a little tricky to grasp initially, but aside from that, I enjoyed it alot!

Dweebus & the Great Destiny Dweebus & the Great Destiny

This game is great! I was very much looking forward to playing it and it was definitely worth the wait. Can't wait to see where else you take this game in future!

Dots: Revamped Dots: Revamped

Very fun game!
Played it for about 40 minutes and enjoyed it a lot. It's incredibly addictive too, I can see myself easily coming back and playing more of it either later or tomorrow :)

starBlinky responds:

Woah 40 minutes? That's awesome!
Thanks for playing, hope you can make it all the way to the end :)

-Byzantine- TheBlockCave OST -Byzantine- TheBlockCave OST

It's funny, I was thinking about this song just the other day.
This is definitely one of my favourite songs by you.

Squid Melody [Red Version] Squid Melody [Red Version]

I don't like this one as much as the previous. This one has too much of a slow pace and the song never feels as if it's progressing, more just looping over on the same part for the whole 3 minutes.

I liked the Dog of Wisdom red version because of how fast and crazy it was, this one, in my opinion isn't as good :s

Either way, nice job on the song, regardless :)
Hopefully I'll enjoy the next one a lot more.

Clockwork Factory Clockwork Factory

Very nice song, it sounds very chaotic in parts which adds to the factory feel of it :)
Definitely sounds like something you'd hear in a game.